We are hiring - “Store Associate”-
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: Undefined, full time.
- RETRIBUTION: Fixed salary + Yearly Bonus
- COUNTRY : The Netherlands
- CITY : Maastricht
- CRAFT : Store Associate
- EXPERIENCE : 1+ years
- GENDER : Male
- The spirit of our first Montulet shop was to offer the world’s most elegant fashion brands in Maastricht and deliver quality, craftsmanship and personal customer service. 30 years later the original spirit is intact and we work hard to keep it this way.
- Brigitte, André, Olivier and Sébastien Montulet are at the front of the three stores in the elegant Stokstraatkwartier in Maastricht. The rest of the Montulet team are Ruby and Mieke who have been working as Store Associate and Couturier respectively for more than 9 years.
We are seeking a Full Time Store Associate for our Premium Shops in Maastricht
- The Store Associate objective is to push our stores sales through a dedicated service, effective selling and through product knowledge. By putting the customer at the center of all we do and exhibiting a clear enthusiasm for a lifestyle of the highest level, this position creates a unique experience that encourages the customer to establish a long relationship with the company. Additionally, the perfect candidate in this role contributes to the successful and efficient functioning of the store through a collaborative effort.
Responsibilities of the Store Associate include:
- Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales goals.
- Help customers find a solution to their needs, not only product-wise but advising them about style and trends.
- Engage customers to our personalised service.
- Show our customers a friendly and educated spirit. Always elegantly, always with a positive attitude.
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor inventory control.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store environment.
- A passion for the top menswear brands like JACOB COHEN, FAY, HOGAN, ELEVENTY, PT01, KITON, CESARE ATTOLINI, ISAIA or BARBA among many other.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
- Weekend availability is preferred.
- English and Dutch are required, German and French will be highly valued.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com before the 1st of March 2017.
Staff & Team Montulet.